Saturday, October 6, 2012

Anna Black for JKPP



Pin It
Anna Black oil painting
"Anna Black", oil on panel, 24x30cm. No longer available.




















Phew, it's been pretty busy lately and I've been neglecting my blog a bit.
I started this portrait during a recent Open Atelier. The idea was to show the visitors a little bit of my painting technique and to have something to do during quiet times. But, probable caused by the good weather there was a big turnout and I was doing more talking than painting, a bit of a luxury problem..
So in the end I decided to finish the painting at home. The subject is Anna Black for Julia Kay's Portrait Party on Flickr.com

During the Open Atelier visitors could win an oilpainting of 2 calves, and the winner of the painting is Annette Bal-Krijgsman from Leimuiden, congratulations!
















A few visitors




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails