Friday, April 15, 2011

Latest lifepainting class paintings



Pin It
Hi everyone and welcome to the new blog-followers! Always nice to see people interested in your work. If you have questions or suggestions just let me know via the comments or email me directly.

These 2 paintings were done in life painting class, both were very nice models to paint.

"Reggae night", oil on alkyd primed masonite

closeup


"Waiting for her date to show up", oil on masonite

I must say I really enjoy these life painting sessions, I've started in januari this year and I'm always looking forward to the next Thursday, very addictive.  The level of my other classmates is really high which keeps everyone on their toes and there is a really good vibe in the group, I love it!

6 comments:

Susan Roux said...

It sounds like great fun. What a wonderful way to improve.

Erik said...

It is fun Susan, thanks for visiting!

Douglas Clark said...

You handled this painting very well. i really like it

Erik said...

Thanks a lot Douglas!

Shelley Whiting said...

Wow you are a very versatile artist. The first one is more contemporary. The second one more classic. Both are beautiful and amazing.

Erik said...

Thank you Shelley! That's a nice thing to say. I like to experiment a lot in lifedrawing class, both with different surfaces and techniques. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't but you always get interesting results and learn something :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails